- Admission Application Forms/Registration forms and Prospectus are available at the school campus.
- After submission of the forms, the school will invite parents for a short interaction.
- Children applying to classes 1-8 will be required to answer a short written diagnostic assessment in English, Mathematics.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission and will depend on the number of seats.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
|2||Pre-Nursery||2 Years Above|
|3||Nursery||3 Years Above|
|4||Kindergarten||4 Years Above|
|5||Class- I||5 Years Above|
|6||Class-II||6 Years Above|
|7||Class-III||7 Years Above|
|8||Class -IV||8 Years Above|
|9||Class-V||9 Years Above|
|10||Class-VI||10 Years Above|
|11||Class-VII||11 Years Above|
|12||Class-VIII||12 Years Above|
- Admission forms duly completed should be deposited with the following documents: –
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- Proof of residence
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by first class officer or First-Class magistrate.
- Two passport size photographs of the child and one each of the parents. The Original documents must be furnished at the time of meeting.
- Report card from the previous school
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Draft/cheque to be made in favour of Shri Ram Global School
- List of applicants shortlisted for personal interaction and diagnostic assessment will be displayed at school.
- Scheduling of Parent interaction and Student Diagnostic assessment will be sent by email/SMS.
- The list of successful applicants, as well as wait-list, will be displayed in school.
The school fee of your ward may be deposited on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
The Cheque must contain the Student Name, Class, Admission No. and Contact no. at the back.
Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
The school office will remain open during summer and winter break.
The fee must be paid between 1st to 10th of every month
If the last date to deposit the fee happens to be a holiday then next working day will be considered as the last date.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Fee receipt will be subject to clearance of cheques and credit in the school’s account.
If the cheque is dishonored by the bank then a penalty of Rs 250/- will be charged along with the late fee.
Transfer Certificate (T.C.) will not be issued without having cleared the school dues up to that month in which T.C. is taken.
There will be a nominal increase in school fees every year.
All communication between applicants and the school will be made through the notices displayed at the school campus, website, and telephonic or email intimation. Please address your queries and admission related questions to email@example.com (+91 7704965555/ 7704975555)