- Admission Application Forms/Registration forms and Prospectus are available at the school campus.
- After submission of the forms, the school will invite parents for a short interaction.
- Children applying to classes 1-9 will be required to answer a short written diagnostic assessment in English, Mathematics.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission and will depend on the number of seats.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
|2||Pre-Nursery||2 Years Above|
|3||Nursery||3 Years Above|
|4||Kindergarten||4 Years Above|
|5||Class- I||5 Years Above|
|6||Class-II||6 Years Above|
|7||Class-III||7 Years Above|
|8||Class -IV||8 Years Above|
|9||Class-V||9 Years Above|
|10||Class-VI||10 Years Above|
|11||Class-VII||11 Years Above|
|12||Class-VIII||12 Years Above|
|13||Class-IX||13 Years Above|
- Admission forms duly completed should be deposited with the following documents: –
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- Proof of residence
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by first class officer or First-Class magistrate.
- Two passport size photographs of the child and one each of the parents. The Original documents must be furnished at the time of meeting.
- Report card from the previous school
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Draft/cheque to be made in favour of Shri Ram Global School
- List of applicants shortlisted for personal interaction and diagnostic assessment will be displayed
- Scheduling of Parent interaction and Student Diagnostic assessment will be sent by email/SMS.
- The list of successful applicants, as well as wait-list, will be displayed in school.
All communication between applicants and the school will be made through the notices displayed at the school campus, website and telephonic or email intimation. Please address your queries and admission related questions to email@example.com (+91 7704965555/ 7704975555)